Sunday, March 1, 2009

"Everything's AMAZING....nobody's happy."

My friend posted this video on her facebook account and I thought it was hilarious. A very good reminder about what I take for granted. It's incredible the technology we have now in the world and yet I still complain when my cell phone accidentally drops a call... or I can't get internet access for a minute or two... or my internet is running "slower" than normal. I've come to expect quality and "Dang IT! I'm going to complain if I don't have it!" That's ungrateful and stupid thinking on my part... but yet I still do it.

For any of you who do the same and have four minutes to spare... go to this link! I had never heard of him before but did some research and he's an Emmy Award Winning stand-up comedian! I feel even more connected to him since he grew up in Newton, MA.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoGYx35ypus

"GIVE IT A SECOND. IT'S GOING TO SPACE!!!!"

2 comments:

Shelly Karren said...

So glad you included this link on your blog. Made me laugh all over again!

Aleigh said...

I really love how this is going the rounds. It really is a great! Now if only I could learn how to incorporate it into my own life and stop complaining. :)