Monday, November 4, 2013

Transformation

Another birthday gift to myself was getting my hair highlighted and professionally done. 
I loved it!!
Expensive, but worth it :)

This led me to then getting my makeup done at the MAC counter and THEN also getting professional shots taken at the Jefferson Memorial in DC! I wore an outfit that Madison helped me find while we were on vacation in NH! The guy taking the photos was great and they were very reasonably priced!
I love this shot. It had been cloudy all day, but for a few minutes during the shoot, the sun came out (it was also evening time) and we got this one taken just before the sun went behind the clouds again!
Another favorite!
Oh - and one more :) I love my smile in this
OK - I'll just post them all. I loved my eyes in this one!

I look very mysterious in this one... complicated, even.
Well, maybe I am!

4 comments:

Midwayedancer said...

Very pretty! Your hair looks great!

Leigh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura said...

Love theses pictures - you are gorgeous!

Drew and Jenny said...

So beautiful! You look great!