Sunday, March 2, 2008

A new adventure?!

Why not? Why not start a blog? This is something I have asked myself many times... but quickly answered it with "My life is not that interesting and I am not a good writer (as all my english teachers will confirm)." In a moment of craziness in Arizona a few weeks ago, I let my friend, Maylene, convince me to at least set one up. It sat untouched for a couple of weeks but something inspired me today. I don't keep a faithful journal (okay, I'll be honest, I don't keep any journal) so maybe this can be a start. Let's hope my posterity still uses computers or else they'll know nothing about my life! I've convinced myself to give it a shot and see what happens... if anything it will amuse me and that's all that really matters, right?!!! :)

No comments: